Terms and conditions
DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL SUTFF, KNOW THE FINER DETAILS WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR BOOKING.
This Accommodation Policy governs your stay at The Lodge and in proceeding with your Booking you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to comply with this Accommodation Policy.
1. A credit card is required to confirm your reservation. On acceptance of the reservation a 50% deposit will be charged to your credit card.
2. The outstanding balance is due 30 days prior to your reservation and will automatically be processed on the credit card provided upon booking.
3. 2.9% surcharge on AMEX and 2.6% surcharge on all other credit cards.
4. Any failed or non-payments will be deemed a cancellation of the Booking.
1. We will refund you 90% of the Fee of the Booking when you cancel the Booking with at least 60 days prior written notice to us.
2. We will refund you 50% of the Fee of the Booking when you cancel the Booking with at least 30 days prior written notice to us.
3. We will not provide any refunds for Bookings cancelled within 30 days of the date of provision of the Service.
3. Vehicles and Parking
1. Each room has one car park allocated.
1. Guests may only stay in the accommodation provided by us as follows:
Queen + 2 singles– maximum of 4 persons.
Queen + 1 single – maximum of 3 persons, extra bed can be added for a charge
King room – maximum of 2 persons, two extra beds can be added for a charge
2 bedroom Suite – maximum of 4 persons, , two extra beds can be added for a charge
2. You will be charged $50 per person per night for each person found staying overnight in excess of the allowable limits.
1. Strict noise restrictions apply therefore compliance with this clause 5 is strictly enforced.
2. Drums and subwoofers are strictly prohibited from the Property.
3. Where music or noise can be heard beyond the boundary of the property, we reserve the right to turn down any speakers and music and direct guests to lower their voices.
4. All music must be stopped and turned off by 10.30pm on Saturdays and 9.30pm on all other nights without exception.
5. Given the proximity of neighbouring homes, no guests may wait outside the Property for transport after 8pm nor make any loud noise at, near or around the entrance to the Property. We reserve the right to fine you $1,000 for violations of this clause.
1. The Property is to be used for holiday accommodation only. It is not to be used to hold a party, group gathering, wedding ceremony, reception or any other function or event unless agreed with us in writing. The whole of the Property is available for such use under a separate Wedding/Events Contract.
2. The Property (in part or whole) must not be sublet without our prior written consent.
You must respect and preserve the residential amenity of the Property. No drunken, obscene or antisocial behaviour is permitted on the Property.
8. Call out
If we or our agent is called out to a room due to a breach of any of the obligations in this Accommodation Policy, then you shall be charged a callout fee of $250.
Where you have booked the whole Property pursuant to a Wedding/Events Contract then you must comply with the terms and conditions of that contract in addition to this Accommodation Policy. In the event of any inconsistency the terms and conditions of the Wedding/Events Contract shall apply.
We may conduct Property inspections, wedding inspections and client tours during your stay. This will be done with minimum impact to you, and we will not inspect the inside of the rooms while in use.
11. Future Construction
1. The Property is a work in progress and is constantly being upgraded and developed. We cannot guarantee exact timelines, inclusions or exclusions, however we take every care to minimise the look of incomplete construction and ensure the Property is tidy for your stay.
Any children under the age of 12 must be supervised at all times.
We make no guarantees about the security of the Property, and you are responsible for the security of your accommodation including all items within the accommodation during your stay. In the event of any equipment being stolen, you must notify us in writing stating the full circumstances of the theft and the time the police were notified. No responsibility is taken for guest’s personal property left on the Property.
14. Check in/Check out
The time of arrival and departure is followed tightly as we often have back-to-back bookings. An hourly fee of $200 may be charged at our discretion for any late departures after 10am on the Departure date unless otherwise agreed in writing with us. Early check-ins or late checkouts may be arranged with us prior to your Booking (at our sole discretion).
We have three pet friendly rooms, chat to the team to see if these are available for your stay. If you have a pet in your room without prior notification, a fee of $250 will be incurred.
If any feature/facility is essential for the guest in choosing a particular property, we recommend contacting the Resort prior to booking. The Lodge cannot be held responsible for omissions or errors whether temporary or permanent of the property’s facilities and services. Photos shown on the website are indicative only and may not specifically represent the exact room allocated to you. Destination images featured on our website may not represent the views offered from our locations. Accommodation facilities listed may not apply to all room types. Sauna & Jacuzzi facilities are complimentary and there is no refund if any complementary facilities are under maintenance.
The description and images of the Property are provided on our website in good faith but without any warranty. The Property is susceptible to change over time as items or structures may be added, removed or replaced. We will use reasonable endeavours to maintain consistency with the description however you acknowledge and agree that you make this booking knowing the Property may vary from time to time.
18. Departure and Cleaning
1. Please leave your room with no excess rubbish or damage and lock all doors and windows.
2. No furniture, plants, objects or otherwise are to re-arrange or moved from their positions, fees apply for any damages caused.
3. Rooms are tidied and beds made daily.
4. Where any other extra cleaning is required it will be charged and calculated on the number of hours required over and above the normal cleans, at a rate of $80 plus GST per hour.
5. Inline with OH&S policy a $65 plus GST will be charged on top of the extra cleaning fee for any cleaning of bio hazzards
19. Damage and Your Security Credit Card
1. The Customer is liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by The Lodge, its employees, contractors and/or agents and any loss or damage caused to the Property, our equipment, furniture, fixtures, fittings, systems, decorations or other property to the extent that such loss, damage or injury is caused or contributed to by the Customer and/or any of its employees, contractors or guests.
2. The Customer indemnifies The Lodge, its employees, contractors and/or agents in respect of any liability, loss, claim or proceeding arising under any statute or at common law in respect of injury, loss or damage to property, real or personal, including cash, or in respect of personal injury to, or death of, any person arising out of or in connection with the Booking where the injury, loss or damage arises out of or in connection with the Booking and is caused by any act or omission, or any breach of this agreement by the Customer, its employees, contractors or guests.
3. Should damage result in the Property not being able to be let for a period after your stay, you will be responsible for paying the lost revenue while it is un-rentable.
4. Without limiting any other provision of this Agreement, the Customer acknowledges and agrees that The Lodge may charge the Security Credit Card for such amount as is required to cover any loss, damage, costs, claims, expenses and liabilities incurred as a result of any action, inaction or any breach of this agreement on the part of the Customer, its employees, contractors or guests.
5. The authority granted by you to The Lodge in clause 21. d is not limited by any amount but is a full and unlimited indemnity. For the avoidance of doubt, the Customer is liable for the actions of each of its invitees.
20. Directions and induction
1. We have the right to require the Customer, any guest or invitee or person engaged by the Customer to carry out reasonable directions and inductions in relation to the use of the Property.
2. In the event of an emergency, the Customer and guests will follow the directions of our staff to evacuate the Property if instructed to do so.
21. Observance of Laws
The Customer and its guests shall in all respects observe and comply with the provisions of all relevant State or Federal legislation.
In the interest of public health, and in line with Government Regulations, the Property is a smoke free Property. We reserve the right to charge a $1,000 fee for any smoking on the Property.
1. No flammable liquids or other dangerous substances shall be brought into the Property.
2. No live ammunition, gunpowder or fireworks used for special effects shall be brought into the Property.
3. No items or decorations shall be placed on any stairway or hand-rail or in front of any exit or fire escape.
The Lodge may terminate/cancel your Booking immediately on any breach of this agreement or other reasonable direction of The Lodge.
1. To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability for any latent defects in the Property and we will not be liable to you for any liabilities, loss, damage or injury arising from or connected to the use by the Customer, its employees, contractors or guests of the Property. Use of the Property is at the Customer’s own risk.
2. To the extent permitted by law, our liability in connection with this Agreement and the Property is limited to the Fee.
3. Should you discover a breakage or default that is not caused by you or your invitees please advise The Lodge manager immediately to enable us to consider who is liable. If you fail to do so you will be held liable.
4. In addition to any other releases, exclusions and warranties in this Agreement, to the full extent permitted by law, you (including your heirs, successors, executors, administrators, agents and assigns) agree to waive, release and indemnify The Lodge in respect of any losses, damages, claims, injuries, liabilities, costs, charges or expenses whatsoever in connection, directly or indirectly, with this Agreement and your use of the Property, including without limitation those arising under statute, tort, contract, common law or equity (including for The Lodge’s negligence).
26. Force Majeure
If The Lodge is rendered unable wholly or in part by a Force Majeure Event to carry out its obligations then this shall not affect the operation of the terms and conditions of this agreement, and the risk of frustration is to be borne by the Customer.
27. Severability of Terms and Governing Law
If anything in this Agreement is unenforceable, illegal or void then it is severed, and the rest of this Agreement remains in force. The terms of this Agreement are governed by the laws of New South Wales and the Courts of New South Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to entertain any action in respect of the Agreement.
2. Booking means a confirmed booking in which a deposit has been paid.
3. Credit Card means the Customer’s credit card used as security for the booking, the details of which are provided on the Form.
4. Customer/You means you, the customer named in the Form.
5. Fee means the fees payable to us for your Booking.
6. Force Majeure Event means an act of God, fire, lightning, earthquake, explosions, flood, weather, power shortage or outage, subsidence, insurrection or civil disorder or military operations, government orders, official orders, authoritative orders or actions, or act of terrorism, expropriation, strikes, pandemics, lock-outs or other industrial disputes of any kind not relating solely to The Lodge, any order of any regulatory authority (including in respect of any risk of bush fire) and any other event which is not within the reasonable control of The Lodge.
7. The Lodge/Us/We means The Lodge Jamberoo PTY LTD The Lodge Jamberoo Trust
8. Property means The Lodge Jamberoo, 406 Jamberoo Mountain Rd, Jamberoo NSW 2533.
Social Media Summer Giveaway Terms & Conditions
1. Promoter: For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "The Promoter" refers to The Woods Farm Jervis Bay, The Cove Jervis Bay, and The Lodge Jamberoo, identified by their respective Instagram handles: @thewoodsfarm, @thecovejervisbay, and @thelodgejamberoo.
The giveaway is open to individuals aged 18 and above at the time of entry.
Entrants must be residents of Australia.
3. Entry Method: To enter the competition, participants must follow the Instagram profiles @thewoodsfarm, @thecovejervisbay, and @thelodgejamberoo, tag other Instagram users in the comments of the specified post by the mentioned profiles and adhere to any additional entry instructions outlined in the promotional post.
4. Prize Details:
The Prize consists of a four-night holiday for four people across The Woods Farm, The Cove Jervis Bay, and The Lodge Jamberoo.
The winner has the option to choose their stay configuration, including the following:
Two nights at The Lodge Jamberoo in a hotel room with a complimentary dinner at Lulu’s restaurant valued at $150, two cocktails from Fin’s menu, two 60-minute relaxation massages, and one 30-minute facial treatment at The Lodge Day Spa.
One night at The Cove Jervis Bay in a cabin or glamping tent with complimentary ice cream and coffee from the coffee shop (open 8 am to 4 pm) for the winner.
One night at The Woods Farm Jervis Bay in a cottage or a glamping tent inclusive of a welcome hamper valued at $50.
Alternatively, The Winner can opt to exchange the three venues above for four nights at The Lodge Jamberoo in a hotel room (including free dinner and spa treatments as mentioned above) or 4 nights at The Woods Farm in a glamping tent (including a welcome hamper).
The Prize is valid for 11 months from the announcement of the winner.
The Prize use is subject to venue availability. Stays between the three venues do not need to be consecutive. However, if the winner chooses the four-night stay at The Lodge Jamberoo or The Woods Farm, those specific nights must be consecutive.
5. Entry Deadline: All entries must be received by midnight on Sunday, 7th January.
6. Winner Selection: The Promoter will randomly select The winner on Monday, 8th January, from all entrants across Instagram and Facebook. The winner will be notified on or after this date.
7. Liability and Indemnification:
The Promoter is not liable for any failure of receipt of entries, including lost, delayed, illegible, or incomplete entries.
By participating, entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Promoter from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, and expenses (including legal fees) arising out of their participation in the competition.
8. Cancellation or Modification:
The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, in whole or in part, with or without notice, in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond reasonable control.
9. Privacy and Data Usage: The Promoter may collect and use personal information provided by entrants solely for the purpose of conducting the competition and fulfilling the Prize. Personal information will be handled in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
10. Dispute Resolution: Any disputes arising in connection with the competition shall be governed by the laws of NSW Legislation and resolved through mutual agreement or mediation.
11. Winner Announcement: The winner's name and social media username may be shared on the social media profiles of The Promoter after the winner has been selected, subject to the winner's consent.
The Prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable, and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter the competition.
13. Promoter's Decision: The Promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner or any other aspect of the competition.
14. Responsibility for Lawful Operation: The Promoter is responsible for ensuring the lawful operation of the promotion, including compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Instagram's promotion guidelines.
15. Prohibition of Inaccurate Tagging: Entrants are prohibited from engaging in inaccurate tagging or encouraging others to inaccurately tag content in association with the promotion on Instagram.
16. Instagram's Non-Involvement: The Promoter acknowledges that Instagram is not involved in the organization, administration, or execution of the promotion. Furthermore, the Promoter understands and agrees that Instagram will not provide any assistance or advice regarding the promotion's operation.
17. Release of Instagram and Acknowledgment: Entrants must release Instagram from any liability arising from the promotion and must acknowledge that the promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, or associated with Instagram.